My b'day is less than 2 months away (Oct 7th) and I wanted to do something different to celebrate. I hope you'll be a part of this experiment. I don't want any physical gifts for my b'day but you can "gift" me in one of the following ways:
- Donate to one (or more if you want) of the following organizations:
- Heifer (donate an animal to a family in need who'll donate the first born to another family)
- Kiva.org (fund an entrepreneur in a developing country)
- Mokugift.com (plant a tree)
- giftofvision.org (give the gift of vision to people in India: $30 funds a cataract operation)
- charitywater.org (provides clean drinking water to people in need)
Random Acts of Kindness: 5
Total amount Donated: $1470
Thanks again to everyone who's been so generous. I really appreciate it.
If you haven't emailed me what you've done for my b'day, its not up there except the confirmations that I've gotten from the websites you donated at.